Last week Aunt Jess took the week off of work to spend some quality time with Keegan and Cadence and to help me get adjusted to life with two kids (THANK YOU!). On Friday, we went to the Butterfly Pavilion.
Keegan had a great time. We saw some fish.

Keegan literally just ran laps the whole time. Thankfully it wasn't crowded otherwise he would have caused a scene. It was pretty funny.
Of course we saw butterflies. Well, at least the adults did, I'm not sure if Keegan did.(I must say I am happy with the quality of our new camera)

Cadence was just along for the ride. She slept the whole time.
There was a little play area where Keegan got to try out a zip line ...
On the drive home I saw a bald eagle just by the side of the road on 144th. I think that is one of the cool things about living in Colorado.


No comments:
Post a Comment