Friday, March 19, 2010

Ouch!

I just have to say that I am so glad that we don't have any family pictures coming up. Poor Keegan has been bumping his head/face on everything lately! Just this evening he excitedly ran to the garage door when he heard Matt coming home. Keegan opened the door and Abby ran right into him pushing him out the door and down 2 stairs onto a raw cement corner. There was so much blood we were afraid that his tooth had gone through his lip! Thankfully not.
Also, you can see in the picture the remnants of a bruise on his forehead. Last weekend he fell three times and hit his head. First, he slipped on something on the hardwood floors and hit the back of his head. Then, he tripped playing outside and got some road rash on his forehead. Then later that same night he fell off his chair and hit his forehead in the exact same spot. All I can say is poor guy! I hope we get past this stage soon.

2 comments: