Monday, April 5, 2010

My girl is growing up ...

Cadence rolled over this morning! Woo hoo! She was very surprised when she rolled from her tummy to her back, but she did it a second time right away and that time looked pretty proud of herself! (Hopefully I will get a video soon.)

She also moved out of our closet and started sleeping in her crib in the nursery this weekend! She has been sleeping in a bassinet in our closet since she was born because we were waiting for her to sleep through the night before we put her in the room with Keegan. Well, she had been sleeping through the night for about a week and a half so we decided to make the move this weekend, and both kids did great! On Friday night we set up the monitor and everything so that we could hear if she was stirring and catch her before she woke up Keegan ... but I forgot to turn on the monitor and I didn't realize it till I woke up at 7:30am in the morning! That means that if she woke up: 1) she was able to put herself back to sleep and 2) it didn't wake up Keegan. So, we haven't used the monitor yet, and there have not been any problems yet! Woo hoo! (knock on wood)

No comments: