Monday, February 28, 2011
Nettie suggested that I (Matthew) get on the blog to write down a funny Keegan story so we don't forget it (and so everyone can enjoy it and see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree). I have been working with a less-than-friendly lady at work who has made my current project miserable. When I talk about her at home, I have been referring to her as "the dragon lady" due to term I picked up in China - "Lofula". When I got home from work tonight, Keegan came up to me and said "Daddy, you have your sword at work?" Unsure of what he was talking about, I asked, "Why would I have my sword at work?" To which h quickly replied, "To fight dragon lady". I guess that our little ones really do hear and remember everything that we parents say huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha that is AWESOME!
He should come and help you fight the dragon lady since he has his own sword and armor. I'm sure with the 2 of you you'll be able to whip her into shape.
Post a Comment