I'm only 3 months behind about CC turning a year-and-a-half, but only a month behind about posting pictures. My very sweet friend at
Taryn Bushman Photography took some pictures of CC before we headed out of town, and I LOVE them. As a bonus we got to have one last play-date with her and her kiddos.
Here are some of my favorites:
 |
| I love these boots! |
 |
| A tender moment, sometimes they can be sweet. :-) |
 |
| My baby girl is getting so big! |
 |
| She went down this slide literally 2 or 3 dozen times! I love that her hair is sticking up. |
 |
| The big kids were making faces at her to try to get her to smile, so she started making faces back. |
 |
| Here are the big kids, Keegan and Taryn's two kiddos. |
 |
| Have I said how much I love these boots!! |
CC is a character that is hard to explain. The first 18 months of here life were hard. She didn't sleep consistently, she didn't eat very much and she was very demanding of time and energy. At 18 months something flipped. She is not as whiny and demanding anymore. Maybe it is because she is more vocal and knows more words? Maybe it is because she actually eats now? I don't know. But she is now my little buddy and we get along great!
She is the comedian in the family. She loves to make herself and other people laugh. She is constantly walking around singing, and demanding songs to be sung with her. As my little singer, her name is more appropriate than I ever could have imagined.
She loves anything pink or sparkly. She loves shoes and accessories. She loves her silky blankets, especially the all pink one, and her thumb. She also loves mud, and puddles and bugs. She has one volume on her voice, LOUD. She loves her Daddy and adores her big brother.
She is my sweet Cady-bug and I am so grateful she is in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment