Sunday, August 26, 2012

Girls Week

Matt and K have been off gallivanting in Colorado, so C and I had a "grils" week. We were both looking forward to some quality time together and I'm not so sure what C has thought about it all, but I am exhausted!! We have been super busy, and C has been super clingy. The boys get home tomorrow, and we are both very excited to see them.

Here are a few of the things we did this week (other things deserve their own post).

We had our driveway redone. (Obviously I didn't really have much to do with this one.)
We went with our weekly playgroup to a nearby lake that we have been wanting to check out.
I thought for sure that C would be more interested in the sand, but nope, she wanted to be in the water almost the whole time! She wasn't so sure at first about the fish swimming around her feet, but she ended up loving every minute of it. She can't wait to take the boys back next weekend.
We had her "bwest fwiends" over for a playdate and lunch.
And another "bwest fwiend" and her little bro over for dinner.


No comments: