Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2nd Visitors: New Jersey

A few days after the Porters left my BFF Jessica flew into town. She flew into Albany so drive with the kids and I down to NJ to see our 3rd BFF and her new house. We were having so much fun that we didn't take many pictures. We stayed at Jodi's hotel so we spent as much time in the hotel pool as possible. K has become quite the fish:
The kids got lots of good cuddles with their aunts too:
The other picture I have is of the girls in baiting suits but I don't think they would appreciate me posting it. :-)
It was so great to see my girls for a quick trip. Jess stayed in NJ while the kids and I drove home by ourselves to get ready for our next visitors. I was SO nervous about the long drive by myself, but with 4 hours of movies and some good snacks they did great!

1 comment:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Seriously about the snacks and movies for travel... can the kids drive yet so I can enjoy snacks and a movie instead? Sheesh! Lucky dogs. Sounds like a great trip!