Friday, March 15, 2013

My 5 Year Old

Can you believe that my little boy is 5?!? Seriously, I know I'll say it every year, but where does the time go?

K is such an amazing boy! He has grown so much over the last year. He has started reading and writing. He is thriving in his PreK program. He loves Legos and can follow detailed directions to put together elaborate pieces. He and Dad read The Hobbit and the first two Harry Potter books. He has such a great memory that in the mornings he will recite, in detail, about what they read the previous night. He is an amazing big brother to his siblings, especially his little brother, and a big help to his Mom.





Best buddies.



I love you K!

1 comment:

Anne Huber said...

I'm sure the years continue to go quickly. How lucky you are to have such a kind, talented son. Of course has a lot to do with you and Matthew! Congrats on 5 years of fab parenting. The super hero party looked awesome :)