Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Preschool Graduation

Wow! The school year sure flew by! I can't believe K is done with PreK and is on to Kindergarten next year! He is  more than excited about the adventures ahead of him while I am a little teary eyed that things are going too fast.

He has grown up a lot in the last 9 months!
Tonight they had a graduation ceremony for the PreK graduates. I was a little annoyed that we had to rent a cap and gown and that there was an outrageous number of kids that they were giving diplomas to, but it turned out great. The ceremony was super cute, and relatively organized and it was a fun moving-on celebration for the kiddos. I even got teary eyed here a few times too!

The ceremony was at the High School. Look how many kids there were there, and how awesome the auditorium is!
They sang several songs, but they were all like this:

Keegan getting his diploma from Ms. Brandie.

Ms. Brandie
Ms. Jaqueline
Ms. Kathleen
There were many girls vying for K's attention this year, but this sweet little girl, Georgia, was the one who caught his eye.

K and Molly. (C and I were rooting for Molly)
I sure do love this boy! I can't believe that he is starting Kindergarten next year! How does the time fly so quickly?!?

Who knows if we will be taking HS graduation pictures outside of this building in 13 years?!?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

He looks so tall!