Monday, December 30, 2013

4th Birthday

My Cbug turned 4!!! How in the world is she getting so big?!? She has now spent more than 1/2 of her life in New York. Weird huh?

She is such a special girl. She brings so much joy and so much frustration into our daily life. A paper-cut, an accidental bump, cold hands, a wrong look, hearing "no" and so much more can send her into hysterics for minutes or hours. But when she wants to she can be the sweetest most complementing and helpful child in the house. She loves pink, princesses, ponies, dress-up, dancing, her brothers and her Daddy. She can dance for hours to music from the Nutcracker, and does so several time a day. She can memorize books and songs like no 4 year old I have ever met. She knows all of her letters and number and can already write several of them. I love this girl more than she will ever know and am grateful for all of the things she has taught me about being a mother.

Happy Birthday C!

On her birthday morning she woke up to a "birthday tree" with her presents underneath including a pink Barbie bike from Aunt Jess and Aunt Jo.
For her birthday she wanted to watch a movie with her friends, not go to a movie, just watch a movie. So we had a princess pajama party. Her close buddies came over to celebrate with her. My friend Karen did the girls hair and I gave them glitter tattoos.
C opened presents.


The party girls 
(minus one who wanted to eat snacks instead of take pictures)
We enjoyed pizza
and then pink cupcakes, although next time I think I might just give them frosting on a spoon. :-)
Finally I painted the girls nails while they watched Cinderella (and held still).


and of course it's not a movie without popcorn

After everybody left she danced till bedtime in her new princess nightgown and jewels.
Happy Birthday C!!


1 comment:

Kylee said...

Looks like the funnest birthday ever! She is such a cutie and getting so big!