Sunday, March 23, 2014

K's 6th Birthday

Once again I have been slacking with my blogging ... We weren't planning a big/extravagant party for K's 6th birthday, but a week filled with a nasty stomach bug right before his birthday kinda pushed things to be even more casual.

Sick mom forgot to bring the camera, so all I have are cell phone pictures. But I DID document it!

K invited his buddy J to go see the "LEGO Movie"
Afterwards we went to a fun place called "Cookies & Milk" and the boys each got to pick their own yummy cookie.
He opened a couple presents here.

Later that evening he got to open the rest of his gifts.
 
He is very into Skylanders right now and so we got him several new figures as well as the newest game. I can't tell if he was excited about it:

No comments: