Saturday, May 10, 2014

Aunt Jess and Josie

It was such a treat to have Aunt Jess and baby Josie here for a week at the beginning of April. I feel bad that we didn't do too much, and that I left Jess alone with a few kiddos a couple of times so that I could get something-or-another done, but we sure did love having them here! Josie fit in with my kiddos right away. It's a good thing that we FaceTime with her all of the time.

The snow finally melted and it was warm enough to wear flip-flops (even though we still needed sweaters) so we spent as much time outside as we could.
 ...Including going for a walk near the Hudson river. We got a personal escort by the Magistrate of the town of Corinth to find our hiking spot. (I tell ya, Jess and I always have adventures together!)
We had more than one matching outfit for our girls.
We did a mini-photo session to try to get a picture of all 4 kids. We got a cute one ...
...but it was like herding cats!


These two were really cute buddies.



My handsome little man.
Beautiful girls!

They were here the week before Easter, so they got to dye/decorate Easter eggs with us.




We got some bathtub pictures to bribe them with someday. :-)

We also did some good shopping, and lots of GREAT visiting while they were here. It was hard to say goodbye, but happy to know they will be back in July! Love you ladies!


No comments: