Monday, November 17, 2014

Halloween 2014

We had a SUPER Halloween this year.

Matt came up with the idea for us all to be Batman characters, and he even made his own Mr. Freeze costume.

First up was the ward trunk-or-treat.


  His costume even had lights on it! He won the prize for best adult costume at the party! Woot woot!
Cutest Robin ever.

 

Our super family!
Batman and Reepicheep
The kids both had class parties, and they were both at the same time. Matt went to C's party:
And L and I went to K's party:

Then our superheroes suited up again for trick-or-treating.
Everybody had a great time. I think L got twice as much candy as the big kids because everybody thought he was so cute! He would say something that sounded like "trick-or-treat" and hold up his little bucket and they would scoop handfuls of candy into it!






1 comment:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I am a sucker for themed costumes. As you know. LOL