Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patches

We went to two different pumpkin patches this week!

Pumpkin Patch #1 was a local one with a group of friends from church. Here is Keegan and one of his good buddies Lindsey.
Sweet Maddie, held Keegan's hand through the mini corn maze.
Just sittin' on a pumpkin.
Mommy and Cady.
Playing in a big box of corn. Keegan kept calling it popcorn.
Cady loved it and only tried to eat it once.
We even got a free mini-pumpkin.

Pumpkin Patch #2 was today with my parents, where we picked out our big pumpkins.
The pumpkins were almost as big as Cady!
Ridin' a pumpkin.
It's hard to get him to smile at the camera these days, so I am SO happy to have gotten this handsome picture.
My beautiful girl. You can't even see her pigtails, they blend in with the straw!


Awwww...
Cute little piggies.
Keegan was very impressed by this baby cow.
This is our pretty new car. We have had it since the beginning of August, but I haven't even posted a picture of it yet! I LOVE having a mini-van, it is so family friendly!
A couple funny stories:
Cadence always has her pigtails in now and I constantly get comments on them everywhere we go. The other night we were walking by a group of women and there was a collective "awwww." It was really funny.
Keegan was looking at a picture of Matt and I that was taken when we were dating, and he says "Daddy, hair!" then he pats Matt on the shoulder and says "remember that?" Funny kid!

No comments: