Sunday, November 21, 2010

Our Trip to Minnesota

Matt recently went on a two week business trip to China, so the kids and I decided to visit my extended family in Minnesota. My folks came with us, also to see family, and (more importantly) help out with the kids. I couldn't have made the trip sanely without them.
My Mom wants credit for taking most of these pictures.

Keegan checking out our plane:
Both of the kids did well on the plane, but neither slept till the last 20 min or so.
We didn't do too much on our trip, just a bunch of visiting with family.
My Grandmothers:
Grandma Love is my Mom's Mom
Grandma Huber is my Dad's Mom.Uncle Bob is my Dad's Brother. The kids had a lot of fun with him.
Cadence got to go on a shopping trip with my folks, while Keegan and I napped. I think she had a lot of fun:
We went swimming a few times at the pool at Grandma Huber's condo. This is the pool where I learned to swim!
We had Thanksgiving early with the Love side. These are my youngest cousins, Keegan got along with them famously.
Keegan chased them around the house looking like this! SO FUNNY!
The dogs loved Cadence!
It was a great trip, and so much fun to see my wonderful family! Thanks again Mom & Dad for your help!
(Matt has some amazing pictures of China, but I have to convince him to blog about it ... I'll see what I can do)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice pictures!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Looks like a totally fun and relaxes trip! I can;t believe Cadence is almost 1...when did that happen?