Finally at 11.5 months Cadence has her first 3 teeth coming in (and I don't think others are far behind)! There is one on the bottom middle, and then both of her top canine teeth are coming in. So she will look like a little vampire! We were just able to feel them this weekend, as she is very stubborn at letting us look in her mouth. We have had an idea that they were coming because she has been super fussy, especially at night, and of course has been chewing on everything. I will definitely get pictures when the teeth are more visible.
What else has she been up to? She is busy growing up fast. She pulls herself to standing on whatever she can, and cruises wherever she has hand-holds. If she is distracted by something I can get her to stand on her own for a few seconds, but she won't do it by herself. She will "walk" on her knees so that she can hold something in each hand while she moves around, instead of crawling. She loves to climb the stairs, and just the other day went from the basement to the top floor (with me close behind). She adores her big brother, and will follow him around the room either physically or with her eyes. The other day Keegan took a toy away from her, and she was really upset so I said "Keegan you should give her a kiss and tell her you are sorry" and Cadence looked up at him with her big tear-filled eyes and leaned forward so that he could give her a kiss on her forehead. And after that she was ok! She also loves our dog Abby and especially likes to share her meals with her, we have to keep a close eye on both of them.
I can't believe she is almost a year old! Where does the time go?!?!? I love having two children and watching the dynamic they have together, it is so much fun to see them play together and laugh together. I love my kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment