My sweet little girl turned 2 last week! We celebrated her birthday a few days early so that my folks could be at the party.
She was very excited that she got to wear a "pretty dress" for the party.
She even insisted on wearing some wings for awhile.
So pretty!
She was very excited about friends coming over and kept looking out the window.
First they made princess crowns.
And K made a king crown. I love that he is not too old to poo-poo something like this.
Then they were decked out with princess beads and wands. SO CUTE!!
We had pink cupcakes.
C loves cupcakes.
And then we opened presents.
Thanks Aunt Jodi for the princess blanket!
I think she had a great time!
Then on her real birthday she got one more gift. A trampoline!! We are hoping that it will keep us entertained on those cold snowy days where we can't go outside.
Thanks to our friends and family who celebrated with us! We love you!
1 comment:
I think I need a trampoline for myself! Looks like so much fun :)
Post a Comment