The second week we moved over to my folks house. This playground is literally next to their house and we spent lots of time there.
We met my friend Daria, and two of her kiddos at the World of Wonder (WoW!) Children's Museum and had a great time.
Dragon Kman!
Unicorn CC.
Pirate KP.
Indoor sandbox
This is little J. He was so cute because when I pulled out the camera he would stop what he was doing and hold a pose for me. SO cute!!
My beautiful friend Daria.
They were doing this ballet demonstration, and the kids were asked to go up on the stage and dance with the instructor. CC did awesome! She honestly is a natural dancer! I just can't find a dance class that takes 2 year olds.
She was the best listener in the group, and the teacher even caught me at the end to say how impressed she was with CC.
CC and Aubri!
At the park again.
Peyton came over to see us again.
This picture cracks me up!
Another day we met up with a few members of the family I used to nanny for. This guy was CC's age when I started sitting for them, and next year he will be in high school! Crazy!
Matt went to a nerdy-con. :-)
We had another Easter celebration complete with egg dying, and an egg hunt.
I love this picture of my bro and KP.
Silly dad.
For some reason my folks sent all of their toys with us to NY so we had to bug my bro to bring over his K'nex. This is what we built.
We went to Pearl Street in Boulder and just enjoyed the beautiful spring day.
This is seriously one of my favorite views in the world.
Will somebody please paint this for me?
Our last night there we had a picnic dinner at another fun park.
Me & my Mommy.
My SIL is into makeup, and this is her ode to the Hulk.
My bro and SIL.
Our last sunset in CO (this time)!
We had an amazing trip. Beside all the fun stuff we did with kids Matt and I were both able to see other friends, and even have a date night by ourselves. It was great!
It was pretty surreal being there. We very quickly got back into the groove of being around our good friends and family ... so well that it almost felt like the last 6 months hadn't happened. I love CO so much, and it will always be my home, and someday we will make it home again.
No comments:
Post a Comment