Monday, June 11, 2012

Saturday Parade and Fondue

We had a really fun Saturday!! We started by going to the Flag Day Parade in downtown Saragota.



I was explaining to the kids before it started that people were going to throw candy and that they could run out into the street to get it. They weren't so sure about that. But they figured it out pretty quickly ...


Look who we saw in the parade!! "GrandMary!"
I really wish I had video of C conducting the music with her flag. She got really serious about it.

Sunday was our 9 year wedding anniversary and our yearly tradition is to go to the Melting Pot (where Matt proposed). We found a Melting Pot here!! So we went and we brought the kids for their first fondue experience. They enjoyed it enough, it was a little long, but the chocolate fondue at the end made it all worth while!


1 comment:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the parade pics! :D