Although we have had some fun princess parties, I have to say that this was the best kids party we have thrown yet. Matt got very excited about the theme and planned some fun superhero games, hand-crafted some props and even did the shopping for decorations. K invited two buddies over and everybody had a great time!
The superheroes in training arrived and checked everything out.
What is one thing that a superhero needs? A cape!
I seriously love this picture because C was going to be part of everything 100%, and of course it was going to be done in pink!
Superhero poses before training:
The training games:
The buddies, L & J.
After the games K opened presents while Mom got lunch ready.
He was thoroughly spoiled. Thank you everyone!
I know, I said I dislike Play-Doh. But can you really keep a kid from enjoying it during his childhood? Now he is well stocked.
K wanted Lunchables for his birthday lunch. This is what I came up with, and it was a hit! All kids cleaned their plates!
The cake.
I opted out of baking for this party.
This is when they really started letting loose!
The after training (or sugar) superhero poses:
The final game was to shoot the badguys with silly string. No pictures of the action, but here is ...
Yep. I try to be...
Aunt Jo came up for the weekend to celebrate with us.
This is what L thought about sleeping through it all.

2 comments:
So cute! Seriously looks like a ton of fun! Happy birthday K-man! We sure do miss you.
I think we have those exact capes! So perfect. Did you smooch the uside-down Spiderman like MJ did? No? Shucks. Looks like a fantastic party, you ARE super-mom.
PS, I will let you know if you ever pin anything ridiculous. But you're not a ridiculous girl, so I doubt it'll ever happen :)
Post a Comment