Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa in July

My folks came out for a visit during the first part of July. It was SO great to have them here. They spoiled me with extra help around the house and extra help with the kids. It was so great to be able to take the big kids to swim lessons, and not have to worry about little L, and I got to take L to his 6 month check up without dragging along the big kids. They even let Matt and I go out for an overdue Anniversary date. Since they had been here before, and because it was SO hot, we didn't do too much, but we did get them out of the house a few times.

We went to see the NYC Ballet at the Saratoga Performing Arts Complex (SPAC).
 Our wonderful friends, the Bontorno's, joined us.
They had a few of the principal dancers doing a little demonstration for the kids. C did this last year too, and actually wore the same thing. :-)
These are a few of my favorite pics. The girl can really jump!
But I love these two even more!!! Hehehe.
"Oh mom!!"
They had a photobooth that we all crammed into for our picture.
... and just L and I. Not sure why I was making such silly faces.
We went for a hike to check out our local geysers.






Every year we have gone to the Melting Pot to celebrate our anniversary, since that is were Matt proposed. Thanks to my parents, this year wasn't any different!
 How cool is this chocolate creation that they made for us?!?!
 Can't wait till you come back Mom & Dad!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! We miss you so much