Thursday, March 1, 2012

Birthday Snow!

Here is my birthday boy on his 4th birthday!!!
Yes, he is still in his pj's (and still is right now at 2:00pm) because of this
Snow!! Finally some substantial NY snow! We are just hunkered down, having a fun day in our pj's.
Matt was planning on taking K out for a boys birthday lunch, but because of the snow he gave K the choice of lunch or him leaving work early to come home and make a snow fort. K chose the later, so Matt will be here when he wakes up from his nap.

We have decided to start a birthday tradition of asking the same 20 questions of the birthday kid each year. Here are K's honest answers:
  1. what is your favorite color? green & blue
  2. what is your favorite toy? dinosaurs
  3. what is your favorite fruit? broccoli (works for me!)
  4. what is your favorite t.v. show? Spiderman
  5. what is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? carrots
  6. what is your favorite outfit? Batman costume (not surprised)
  7. what is your favorite game? the Kinect
  8. what is your favorite snack? Gogurt
  9. what is your favorite animal? dragons
  10. what is your favorite song? Batman (theme song?)
  11. what is your favorite book? Batman (I sense a theme here)
  12. who is your best friend? Daddy (awwww!)
  13. what is your favorite cereal? Chex (good to know, I'll start buying it)
  14. what is your favorite thing to do outside? play in the snow 
  15. what is your favorite drink? chocolate milk 
  16. what is your favorite holiday? Christmas & Halloween 
  17. what do you like to take to bed with you at night? Baby Rupert 
  18. what is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Gogurt (religiously)
  19. what do you want for dinner on your birthday? Mac & Cheese (yep, the blue box)
  20. what do you want to be when you grow up? an Astronaut (CC who was listening says "an alligator!")
Happy birthday my sweet boy! You are such a joy to me! I love watching you grow up and love seeing the new things that you pick up every day. I love watching you play with your sister (when you are not fighting) and I love the adoration in your eyes when you see your Dad. I love your constant hugs and cuddles and I love the you are so passionate about so many things.
Thank you for being you.

We are going to celebrate his birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese on Saturday. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

*Sniff*Sniff*
He is getting so big! I just love him! :)

We ask the questions once they turn 3 and video tape it every other year. It is hilarious to watch!

Miss you!