Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sunday and Monday with Family

I tell ya, a banged up head did not slow down my boy at all. In the morning we went to church and K showed off his war wound. Afterwards we napped and then immediately went outside to do some serious playing.



C got some good one-on-one time with Great Aunt Mary.
While the adults checked out some old photo albums.
Great-Great Aunt Mary and Great-Great Uncle Bruce came over for dinner.
C and Great Uncle Bob have a good side show going on.
Monday, Bob & Mary got a tour of Matt's plant and then we all went to C's gymnastics class.
After naps we went out to our favorite Olde Bryan Inn for dinner. C & Bob were stylin'.
Today everybody left. Sad. I have to admit I love having people here! Whose next?!?!

1 comment:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

are you sitting in a wheel chair?

I am so glad you have had so many visitors!