Friday, December 28, 2012

A Princess Party

Today we celebrated my little princess' 3rd birthday! 

No princess party is complete without:
Pink and purple decorations, tiaras and wands ...
... pink cupcakes
... and heart-shaped sandwiches.
Aunt Jodi got her two princess dresses, so we let her open that gift before her party. She chose to be Belle.


Our friends were invited to dress up too, so we had several more princesses, a couple fairies, a unicorn ...
 ... and a knight and a pirate!
The kids made a princess picture frame.


Fabulous Ashley started an impromptu game of "princess, princess, frog" (like "duck, duck, goose") while I cleaned up after our craft.

We had lunch and cupcakes.

And finally opened presents.




 
I think a good time was had by all! We are so grateful for the wonderful friends we have made here, and for there generosity with their time and gifts.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

You throw awesome birthday parties! Wish I could have come! Hehe :)