Friday, December 28, 2012

The Rest of the Advent Days

I was a total slacker when it came to the advent activities this year. Not only did I slack on taking pictures of everything we did, I also did not get an activity assigned to each day. Nevertheless, here are a few things that we did do, in no particular order.

Make, decorate and deliver Christmas cookies.
Christmas decorations out of Legos. 
("We" are way into Legos right now.)
Set up and decorate the Christmas tree.
Read the Christmas story from the Bible as well as The Night Before Christmas.
Make paper snowflakes.
Attend K's Christmas party at school.
K is seriously awesome at learning all of the words!

I think one of the things that the kids had the most fun with was our Elf, Clever. He was a sneaky elf who hid in a different spot every night and the kids really enjoyed finding him in the morning to see what he had been up to the previous night. Here are the few that I actually had pictures of:

No comments: